Southeast Regional Park Shooting Range
11296 S. Harrison Rd.
Call 877-6036 for information Mon – Fri
This number is NOT a phone at the range
Hours of operation for Southeast Regional Park
Range is now 8am till 5pm
Thursday thru Sunday, (all year long)
Closed on Major Holidays
Shoot from 30 shooting tables
Target distances of 5, 10, 15, 25, 50 100 & 200 yards
The Southeast Regional Park Shooting Range is operated and managed by Pima County Natural Resources, Parks & Recreation. It is designed, built and operated to provide shooters with safe and enjoyable shooting opportunities.
For the safety of all, the range will be operated under strict safety rules. These rules will be enforced.
All shooters are asked to please ensure that all firearms are safe when they arrive at the range. All firearms should be empty and cased or holstered when you arrive. Firearms not cased or holstered must be carried from your vehicle with muzzle pointing up.
After arriving your range fees will be collected, range staff will give further instruction.
Uncased and unholstered firearms may not be moved onto or from the range during a cease fire period. Only during firing periods may uncased and unholstered firearms be moved.
Gun Handling Rules:
- Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your firearm empty and action open until you are on the line ready to fire.
- Always keep your finger off of the trigger until you are on target and ready to shoot.
- Know your target and beyond.
- Be sure your gun is safe and operational.
- Know how to use your gun safely.
- Use only the correct ammunition for your gun.
- Wear ear and eye protection.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before shooting.
- Store your guns so that they are not accessible to unauthorized shooters.
All our wide shooting booths are wheelchair-accessible and provide ample room for position pistol and rifle shooting
DAILY RANGE FEE
Shooters 16 and over
Youth 15 and under free
Youth 15 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
Targets Only $.25
with drivers license held until item is return
- Earmuff: $1
- Eye Protection: $1
- Spotting Scope: $3
- Benchmaster Rifle ‘Sight in’ Rest: $5
- Handgun Sight in Rest: $3
- Chronograph: $10 / hour (If you shoot it you buy it)
- Boresighter: $3 (Only with supervision)
Shooters must follow the Rules of Range Safety and Gun Safety.
Range Safety Rules:
Obey all commands from range staff and volunteers.
All range users and shooters are personally responsible for range safety and safe shooting.
All shooters are responsible to immediately correct any unsafe conditions.
If you observe any unsafe condition, report it immediately to a Rangemaster.
Shooters and observers must wear ear and eye protection.
Firearms must be carried with the muzzle up, and actions open.
Muzzles must always be pointed up, or down range.
Firearms will be kept unloaded on the firing line until commence fire command is given.
Firing is permitted when all persons are behind the firing line and safe conditions exist and Rangemaster commence fire commands are given.
Firearms are not to be handled during cease fire periods, or when people are in front of the firing line.
All shooting is to be into backstops only.
No shooting at unauthorized targets (cans, bottles, boxes, etc.) or anything on the ground.
No shooting at target frames.
All shooting will be in authorized areas only.
Deposit all trash in containers.
Respect others and their equipment.
Alcohol is prohibited on all ranges.
Persons who have been consuming alcohol or are under the influence of drugs are prohibited from shooting.
Shooters please pick up brass before leaving.
Brass may be placed into appropriate container, or retrieved for personal use.
Please help us continue to provide safe shooting opportunities.
- Head East on I-10
- Head south on Houghton Road
- Turn right (West) on Brekke Rd
- Drive to the end of the road
- Turn right (North) on Harrrison Rd
- Turn Left (West) Into the range entrance